Here’s my home town…
- matt on A Confession
Here’s my home town…
Government Invasion of Your Parental Rights
Born healthy at 1:51AM on Sunday, July 24th, 2011
See more details here:
Camping and Celebration Team Meeting Reminder
Date: Monday, July 18, 2011
Time: 7 PM
Location: RCC Library
Preplanning for Events:
Fom Every Marriage Matters, Dr. Steve Stephens:
Somebody once said that those who aim at nothing usually hit it. At Every Marriage Matters we have goals and dreams. We want to hit something. Therefore we have a mission statement of: “Every marriage a healthy marriage”
Marriage is not always easy, but it is worth it. With a little effort everybody can improve their marriage. Here are ten values for your marriage. These are the values that Tami and I are constantly working on. We want to aim at a great marriage.
- Commitment: Building a marriage that is total,
trustworthy and timeless.
- Faith: Keeping God in your marriage creates the best foundation.
- Partnership: Reaching out to a positive, pro-marriage community to protect your relationship.
- Education: Learning marriage enrichment skills and practicing them daily.
- Compassion: Working through difficulties with patience, persistence and problem-solving.
- Fun: Enjoying quality time together to really live and laugh.
- Encouragement: Sharing positive words, attitudes and experiences every chance you get.
- Courage: Standing strong for marriage and against unnecessary divorce.
- Growth: Making every year of your marriage better than the last.
- Legacy: Leaving an example of a healthy, intact marriage for your children.
Every couple should consider sitting down together and discussing these values. Ask each other which are the most important, which would you like to practice, and how would you start. We all need values. We all need goals. To modify the saying that this article started with: couples who aim at nothing usually fall apart.
A good reminder to keep working on it.
My Confession: I’m new to WordPress.
Even though I’ve hosted and managed WordPress for customers for many years, I’m not actually a WordPress user.
Here is what I’d like know: what is your favorite WordPress plugins?